universe inside me

Universe belongs to me and I myself belong to universe we both are inseparable..

Sometimes I feel like I am loosing my battles than all of sudden my intuition tearing up all my doubts make me realize that there is something who is taking care of this nature and that too is taking care of me if today I m loosing maybe the next day will bring a news about my success the thing I m going to do is going to remember that how bad the situation is universe is always going to make me tougher and stronger and it will do every possible thing to do best in my favour . And in last it will definitely make me feel like as  the conqueror warrior because there is no universe present outside rather than it is present inside me universe belongs to me and I belongs to him and this is inseparable who is motivating me to work hard for it and grab it until it becomes your and I m grateful to that universe...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts