my lady

Seriously I don't even know why I am writing this but this was my personal urge to write down about my special person for whom I had did visualization not for months but for years .
Day by day I m adding lil bit of love and concern for the person whom I never saw, never met but my dreamy visualization let me to mesmerize in her completely.
I can really visualize the way she smile on my silly jokes and the way she will always be on my side in an unconditional manner we all have different ideas and imagination for our loving person same I have too and list is very long to explain but hope so it can entertain you and help you to choose your person with same quality..
I had visualize the relationship where the next being is not different from the other one but they should mirror each other the way I should love her and concern about her the same she should also show towards the connection .
She must be very dedicated to relationship where her only priority should be me and herself and my family too. I m kind of person who always use to tell people to love themselves more than anything because self love is the one of the most important thing ever one can had but deep down I want someone who can love me more than anything even more than herself. I want a relationship where my partner should not ask things to be done for me she should know what I need without even asking from me. I want a relationship where one can feel my vibe and respond to that vibe not towards my verbal communication. I want a relationship where my lady starts her day by knowing my well being I want to be treated as her child I want to feel such kindness and unconditional love which can only be shown by eternal love only. the very best example you can see it is in your MOM and DAD'S eyes you can feel that vibe that they are the person who is always there for you even in your roughest time they will be near to you as a blessing same should be a life partner too. Last but not the least i adore to universe that he knows that what is the right time to deliver the best till that collecting the drops of love to shower on my lady is the thing I m going to do...

Comments

Popular Posts