Smiley...

I don't know how to  narrate this story as I never shared my issues with anyone but this time it is overwhelming my emotions .
Few months before she came into my life she was like blessing of god and I use to call her smiley because she was same for me all the things were going perfect but all of sudden she came with her new behaviour. And that behaviour was integration of anger , cruelty, rudeness.
My feeling towards her was providing such facilities which I never got but my only motive was to give her all the best thing which she deserves.
I use to always share my happiness with her I never discussed my small drop of problem with her and tried to solve all her issues from which she use to suffer .
So as the day passes her nature changes and she always use to say me that you are neither good looking nor smart you don't have a good body I always use to say her that yes maybe this time I don't have all such things but one day all of these will be in me but she herself bulk of dominancy. she always have complaint with my work with my efforts she never encouraged me for what I did to her and I never complaint to her because my only motive was to make her happy so I just use to face her dominancy and be quite. A true phrase is said that between two couples when third person enters than the distance of relationship continues on increasing the same thing happened in my case as one day came when I came to know that I have some cramps in my brain which causes alot pain to me but I refused to tell her because I don't want to make her unhappy so I decided that this thing will only up to me. but unfortunately this news I told her when she decided to leave me I told her about my problem and she stood besides me and told me nothing to worry that moment was the best moment of my life but that happiness was no longer reside me as the time passes she felt that I m just faking . the day came when she decided that she will leave me at any cost she told me that this time it is finally over all the things in which we we're is finished so it is better to be on your side and I will be on my side when I heard this .This made me crying my all emotions my all feeling for her was not allowing me to leave her I use to say sorry thousand of time she blocked me from everywhere all the possible things from where she can do and the "mad me" was finding ways to talk to her I was just thinking that how could I convince her I down my self respect Everytime for her and she just stepped out of my life by saying I don't have feeling for you I still remember that day for giving her present I use to save money I prefer going home by walking instead of vehicle so that some money could be save I always wanted that my girl should look best she should look awesome the thing she should carry must be branded I did my all possible things which I can do for her but it didn't create any mark to her opinion she said that she was frustrated with me she threatened me that if I tried to contact her she will call her male friends and from them she will say to beat me . I mean she use to complaint about me to her friends  I never thought a single bad thing for her
But she did what she find right I don't know why she did this but last but not the least I want to say that I did my level best for convincing her I gave her first priority instead giving priority to myself I work for her instead of doing for myself .I listend her instead of listening myself and she just ruined my feelings in seconds but still my brain, heart whole body doesn't reflect negative feeling for her still I love her ......

Comments

Popular Posts