Do you believe in me ?

I know precious I broked your trust I gave lots of chances to hate me but you loved me always . How could I tell you that you are my precious my life without you I can't imagine my life as a child can't imagine his life without his parents.
I adored you always my love I know that today you are not believing in me because there was one day when you showered your trust on me and I loose that but trust me my love I have a pious feeling for you full of respect and dignity I always thought life with you .
I wish I could show how much pain I go through now days when I see you I wish I could hug you tightly and say I really need you and please never let me feel alone I really love you Soo much you are my soul .
I wish I could show my thinking about you that how deeply it is meant only for you .
Please believe me I will never let you down I was determined for you either it was yesterday today or coming tomorrow . For me it never matters that what peoples say they call me a mad guy who just insanely love a girl but believe me my love it doesn't matter the thing matter is just completely you .
Miss you......
Chin

Comments

Popular Posts