Precious


This time I don't even know how to represent my feelings into words because i know my words are not sufficient to compete with my feelings.
The day we call "valentine's day" is not just a casual day it is the day for which a girl's wait for a year that what special his mate will do to confess his damn deep feelings to her.
I tried to think special but what would be more precious than showing your pious feelings to your precious ones.
The way she enter in my life at that moment my body was like rustling of leaves my body was full of goosebumps and her unconditional prosperous smile which was quite killing  .
The same i m doing just wanna dedicate every phase of life to her every highest success to deepest losing all to her and also this special day .
This special day is only for a those being to whom you love much more than anyone else either parents or your loving ones .
I want to confess you my valentine that love is done with all pious heart not by age .your soul makes me complete and i commits that i will give my best to be your mate and proove all that what actually soulmates means........

Comments

Popular Posts