Friendship the healers

Friendship is the best medicine which can heal all your emotional and social wound which
aquiver you internally and intensionally to remove all those shocking elements friends are the best gift one can have as they are too supportive and help you throughout every tough situation of your life they are the only soul who spent best to worst phase of your life with you and never get off to your track. Real friends initially initiates slowly but when they be real  they goes constant. And also friends are easy to made but friendship takes time to build and nourish.
They are responsible for all your happiness which they distribute to you and themselves.
Friends are the only one who enjoys yours wins more than you do.
True friendship increases happiness in individuals life and decrease evil like elements . Strive to have friends, forever without friends is life is like soul without body .finding one real friend in a whole life is feeling your self privileged. And always walk step to step with them someone had said very beautiful that ,
           Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. 

I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts